Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I want my... I want my... I want my...

You think I'm going to say MTV...? Wrong mate!

I want my Marmite, Pecks fishpaste, Cross and Blackwell Mayonnaise, Syrup and please, oh please some Borewors!

Savoury spreads have not been thought of here - there are none, not different types friends they don't exist! Thank heavens they have something that resembles 5 Roses!

The CZ mayo is being made available to the unsuspecting public against the Geneva Convention, and NATO resolutions aimed at supporting peace and order. This stuff is diabolical! If you took pure sunflower oil, mashed it up with paper pulp, deflavoured it, added goo for extra gummyness and fat for extra mouth-clingyness you'd be close to the stuff that's sold here.

And the radio! Its not often I pay attention to radio as a rule, but when they play "Tie a yellow ribbon" and Air Supply it kinda catches your attention and you know that serious and speedy industry reform is required. Scanning the FM band I can tell you that if you thought Highveld music sucks (which it does) there is no comparison with the sin being committed here.

Anyone know of anyone coming over with some space in their case?

No comments:

Post a Comment