Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine

"So, what do you want to do on Valentine's this year?"
"Dunno, .... who said I would be your valentine?"
"... well, will you be my valentine?"
"Dunno, ask my on valentines day and see ;)"


So, dinner at the duly appointed (a romantic table for 4... ;)..) and out comes the gift!!!!!

mmm, wait for it, that was just the packaging.... This was the gift (needs sound):


Needless to say, i was weeping shamelessly at the dinner table - it is just brilliant! Most hunnied thing - I love you so much!

(ok, so after that I had no choice but to answer "yes" ;)...not that there was ever any doubt or question!)

The second part of the valentine's gift was lunch on a boat on the river in Prague (and again, a romantic table for 4). It was very romantic - light snowfalls and otherwise clear skies, and the gentle meander through one of the most beautiful cities of the world.
I have to mention here that is was close to -5 degrees in Prague on Saturday and the weather outside was near miserable, but the girls still had every excuse known to man to head out of the comfort of the heated indoors to go on-top.
The river is navigated by a series of locks - this is the arrival of our "lock neighbour" who joined up alongside us while we were waiting for the water levels to rise.
Thanks love - this has been a truly memorable valentines!

I Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment