Saturday, May 10, 2008

Running in Plzen

I thought I would share with you some of the spectacular scenary that I get to see on my morning runs here in Plzen...

After about 1km, I reach the forrest. This forrest opens up into a open field where there is a park, so the girls and Colin ride this far and then play until I get back:

On leaving the forrest, you get to an open field at about 3km:
From the field, you have a stunning view across Plzen, with the Rape crops in bloom:
After this field, there are some more forrests and then if you double back, some windy back streets of the suburb and then you pop out into fields of gold:


By the time I got back to the park (about a 9km round trip), the girls were well into the biscuits and juice and were ready to head back home:

Not too shabby, hey Nige!

No comments:

Post a Comment