Saturday, March 08, 2008

Amber loses her first tooth!

Ever since Cousin Vincent showed off his wiggly tooth to our two girls, and on looking at the horror on their faces I had explained that losing teeth was something that only happened when you turned 6, there has been a fixation with the magical number 6. Somehow, this was the age when everything changed and you were suddenly a "big children". Well, Amber turned 6, and being the dutiful mum, I checked her teeth for signs of fallage. Little did I ever expect that I would indeed find a "wiggly toof". It was definitely the fastest fallage I have ever witnessed! From first examination to all out was a sum total of 3 days!

And here is what happened when it came out ...




For Sarah the sight of Amber's tooth lost it's novelty fast

No comments:

Post a Comment